You've heard it a million times before, "your home is your biggest investment." So why not trust your investment with one of the professional agents of Milia Team Realty? Once you meet with one of our experienced agents, you'll immediately begin to understand that all agents are not alike. We've built our business and reputation on doing the very best job for our clients. Our goal is your goal; whether it is to sell your home within a certain time frame, sell it with the least amount of inconvenience to you, or sell it for top dollar.
It's been said that a picture is worth a thousand words, but in our business, a picture could be worth thousands of dollars in your pocket! With 90% of the buyers starting their search online, we realize the importance of professional photography to make your home stand out from the rest of the crowd. Surprisingly, just 10% of real estate agents employ a professional photographer editor. Not surprisingly, these agents sell over 90% of the real estate in a given marketplace.
Behind Google, YouTube is the 2nd most popular website in the world, so of course we are going to advertise your home there in the form of a custom guided home tour.
Using patent pending technology, we exclusively gather, analyze, and rank the top agents in your neighborhood, and then contact them via email and the phone to inform them that your home is now on the market for sale. We've been around the block, and know that only 10% of agents sell 90% of real estate, so we focus our efforts on the cream of the crop.
The Multiple Listing Service or MLS is the exclusive database used by real estate agents which lists every property for sale in our area. When we add your home to the MLS, we'll make sure the description is correct and engaging to present your home to the rest of the world in the best light possible. Although this sounds very basic and fundamental, its a very important step that surprisingly many real estate agents get wrong!
Our website consistently generates thousands of unique and returning visitors every single month, and every time someone enters their contact information, we capture their name, email address and phone number and add it to our database. These users are real people who are real buyers with real money, and we constantly keep them informed when we are hired to sell a property. Additionally, we contact our hundreds of past clients on a monthly basis, so everyone in our network is well aware when a new home is listed for sale.
Milia Team Realty uses electronic signature solution Docusign, which allows our clients to securely sign and send real estate documents online from virtually any device. Docusign is the most widely used e-Signature solution in the world today, and our clients rave about its ease of use and convenience.
Let's face it, our lives are getting busier and busier. It's getting more and more difficult to coordinate the schedules of the umpteen number of people involved in the settlement of a property. To solve this scheduling conflict, Milia Team Realty provides a free notary service to our clients prior to the scheduled closing. Prior to settlement on a day that's convenient for our client, our clients meet with their agent and a notary to sign all of the necessary closing documents. Proceeds are then either wired directly into our clients bank account or a certified bank check is delivered by their agent the same day as settlement. It doesn't get much simpler than that.
Don't settle for anything less than the best when selling your home. Contact Us today for a free, no pressure, in-home consultation. We'll tour your home with you, and then sit down and discuss the current marketplace before giving you our pricing strategy. We look forward to hearing from you.
Search listing coming soon